Ticketing Terms & Conditions
1. Welcome to the Redfoot Youth Theatre (Redfoot) Ticketing Terms & Conditions. All tickets to Redfoot events are subject to these Ticketing Terms and Conditions. This includes Tickets purchased on the internet, by telephone, email and in person.
3. If you have previously purchased a ticket, please be aware that the Terms & Conditions, including the Ticketing Terms & Conditions may since have been updated without notice. This is the latest version of the Ticketing Terms & Conditions.
4. All questions concerning the Terms & Conditions, including the Ticketing Terms & Conditions, should be directed to Redfoot using these contact details:
Redfoot Youth Theatre
Hale School, 160 Hale Road
WEMBLEY DOWNS WA 6019
5. Notwithstanding anything else in these Ticketing Terms & Conditions, all Tickets are subject to the terms & conditions applicable to the venue of the event and to any terms & conditions displayed at the point of sale and at the venue of the event.
ALTERNATION, CANCELLATION & RE-SCHEDULING OF EVENTS
6. Redfoot may vary advertised programs to add, withdraw or substitute any event where necessary.
7. Redfoot will endeavour to advise you if an event has been re-scheduled or cancelled and whether you are entitled to entry to a re-scheduled event. If you are entitled to entry to a re-scheduled event thenRedfoot will endeavour to ensure you are seated in a similar location in the re-scheduled event.
8. Audio tape recorders, video cameras and stills cameras may not be brought into any event under any circumstances and all pagers and mobile telephones must be turned off before entry.
REFUSAL OF ENTRY AND EVICTION
9. You may be refused entry to an event or evicted from an event at the sole discretion of Redfoot in any circumstance including the following:
(a) where you arrive at the venue of the event after the commencement time of the event;
(b) where you produce a ticket that has been handled or dealt with in a way that is contrary to the Terms & Conditions;
(c) where you cannot produce proof of your concession entitlement where a concession ticket has been purchased;
(d) where you produce a ticket that has been identified by Redfoot, the owner or proprietor of the venue of an Event (Venue Manager) or a person authorised by Redfoot or the Venue Manager to sell tickets for the event as having been sold or offered for resale for a profit by any person or organisation that is not authorised by Redfoot (ie. a ‘scalped’ ticket);
(e) where you have in your possession or refuse to surrender to the Venue Manager any object or article including but not limited to photographic or recording equipment, food or alcohol, that is not permitted to be brought into or used in that venue;
(f) where you refuse to undergo a physical search or a search of your possessions where such a search is requested by Redfoot or the Venue Manager;
(g) where you behave in a manner which may cause property damage or that threatens the safety of any other person;
(h) where you are behaving in a manner that unreasonably interferes with other patrons’ enjoyment of the event, including through the use of cameras, mobile phones, personal computers, paging devices or other electronic devices;
(i) where you otherwise breach the Redfoot or the Venue Manager’s conditions of entry or fail to follow the reasonable directions of the staff or agents of Redfoot or the Venue Manager; or
(j) where you refuse to remain in the area or seat designated on your ticket.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
10. Tickets will be fully refunded or exchanged where the event to which you purchased a Ticket is:
(b) re-scheduled (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the re-scheduled event); or
(c) significantly re-located,
or as is otherwise provided in the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice.
11. You will not be eligible for a refund or exchange in the following circumstances:
(a) if you purchased your Ticket from a ticket seller not authorised by Redfoot;
(b) if you do not provide, on request by Redfoot, proof that your ticket was purchased from a ticket seller authorised by Redfoot;
(c) if the ticket was free or complimentary; or
(d) your grounds for requesting the refund or exchange consist solely of one or more of the following grounds:
(i) the standard of the event did not meet your expectations;
(ii) you were unable to attend the event for any reason, including illness, transport failure or delay, or you chose not to attend the original event for which you purchased the ticket;
(iii) you were refused entry to the event or evicted from the event for any reason set out in paragraph 9 above, or for any reason set out as being a reason for refusal of entry or eviction in the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice;
(iv) Redfoot does not comply with the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice;
(v) the ticket price was altered after the time at which you purchased your ticket;
(vi) more seats were released to the event after the time at which you purchased your ticket; or
(vii) your ticket was lost, stolen or is invalid
12. When purchasing tickets by telephone, email or in person for a Redfoot event, your tickets will be ready for printing upon receipt of full payment. Tickets will be printed within 7 days, and made available for collection from Redfoot Administration once printed. Where tickets are not collected prior to the day of the event, they will be made available from the box office or at the door of the event venue 60 minutes prior to the commencement of the event. Tickets not collected following the commencement of the event may be discarded at the discretion of Redfoot staff or the Venue Manager.
13. Redfoot does not post tickets in the mail. When purchasing tickets on the Hale Online Box Office for a Redfoot event, Redfoot will not mail out tickets when “Box Office Collection” is selected. The tickets will be printed and made available as outline in paragraph 12 (above). Redfoot encourages patrons to select the “Print at Home” option if they wish to receive their tickets at the point of sale.
Redfoot Website Terms & Conditions
1. Welcome to the Redfoot Youth Theatre (Redfoot) Website Terms & Conditions.
3. If you have previously accessed the website of Redfoot (located at http://www.redfootyouththeatre.com.au), please be aware that the Terms & Conditions, including the Website Terms & Conditions, may since have been updated without notice. This is the latest version of the Website Terms & Conditions.
4. Access to and use of the Redfoot website is subject to these Website Terms & Conditions.
5. By accessing the Redfoot website you agree to the Website Terms & Conditions.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK & DISCLAIMER
6. Redfoot aims to ensure that the quality of its service to customers is accurate and reliable, but changes in circumstances may occur after the time of publication with the effect that the details ofRedfoot events on the Redfoot website may change without prior notice.
7. To the extent permitted by law, Redfoot disclaims all warranties regarding the currency, completeness, accuracy, reliability, performance, suitability and availability of the content of the Redfoot website.
8. To the extent permitted by law, Redfoot disclaims all liability for any losses incurred by you or any other person arising out of accessing, downloading, using or relying on any material from the Redfoot website, unless those losses come about as a result of fraud or serious misconduct on the part of Redfoot.
9. You assume all risks associated with the use of the Redfoot website including risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any viruses, disabling codes, worms, defects, Trojan Horses or other items of a destructive nature which may be transmitted or activated via the Redfoot website or your access to it.
REPRESENTATIONS & WARRANTIES
10. Notwithstanding anything else in the Terms & Conditions, you represent and warrant that in accessing or using the Redfoot website you will not:
(a) use any automated device, software, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index the Redfoot website or any content on it;
(b) use any device, software, process or means to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Redfoot website;
(c) undertake any action that will impose a burden or make excessive traffic demands on any infrastructure which supports or relates to the Redfoot website that Redfoot deems, in its sole discretion, to be unreasonable or disproportionate usage of the Redfoot website;
(d) use the Redfoot website or any content from the Redfoot website in any manner which is, in Redfoot’s sole determination, not reasonable or not for the purpose which it is made available or both;
(e) reproduce, modify, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, display, sell, trade, or in any way commercially exploit the Redfoot website or the content on it, except as expressly authorised by Redfoot; or
(f) transmit or attempt to transmit any computer viruses, disabling codes, worms, defects, Trojan Horses or other items of a destructive nature.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
11. The Redfoot website may include advertisements, hyperlinks and pointers to websites not operated by Redfoot. Redfoot has no control over the nature, accuracy, content and availability of such websites, makes no warranty as to the accuracy, reliability or lawfulness of the information contained on any such website and accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any loss incurred in respect of any omissions or consequences of actions taken by you or any third party based on any information, opinions or advice contained on any such website.
12. All intellectual property (as defined in Article 2 of the July 1967 Convention establishing the World Intellectual Property Organisation 1967) contained in and relating to the Redfoot website is owned by or licensed to Redfoot. You are not given any right to use any intellectual property contained in the Redfoot website otherwise than as expressly permitted in these Website Terms & Conditions or by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth). Any transfer, sale, distribution, reproduction, copying or modification of any material contained in the Website (in whole or in part) is strictly prohibited other than for personal and non-commercial reference use, or with the prior written consent of Redfoot.